The Government Antigua and Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, which can give you an advantage on business expansion and tax relief among other benefits:
- Convenient, simple, and fast processing within 3-6 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
- No requirement to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, education or managerial experience required;
- Best Caribbean CIP passport (131 visa-free countries) – Only one with visa-free to Canada!
- No tax on worldwide income.
- British Commonwealth
- Luxury travel destination
- Developed and safe country
- English language
- Travel hub of region
- $200,000 NDF contribution ($250,000 for family of 5+).
- $400,000 real estate investment (held for 5 years)
- $400,000 business investment
- Permanent gift for family
Only 5 days residency requirement