Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Program: In 2013, the Government of Antigua and Barbuda created a Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) to attract investors of good character. Investors who make a substantial investment in Antigua and Barbuda qualify to obtain citizenship and passport of the country.
The Government Antigua and Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, which can give you an advantage on business expansion and tax relief among other benefits:
- Visa-free access to more than 165 countries including UK, Europe, Singapore, Russia, India, Hong Kong, and more.
- Economically, legally and socially stable country part of the British Commonwealth with democracy based on the British parliamentary system.
- No personal income, estate, inheritance, or capital gain tax.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and capital.
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Antigua is the travel hub of the region with direct flights to London, New York, Miami, Toronto, and Montreal.
- Home to the most technologically advanced hospital in the Caribbean and two American medical universities.
- Independent country and one of the most sought-after destinations in the Caribbean.
- Convenient, simple, and fast processing within 3-6 months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 58 years.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education, or managerial experience required.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Luxury travel destination.
- Developed and safe country.
- English language.
- Travel hub of the region.
- Permanent gift for the family.
The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Applicants must choose one of the following investment options:
– Minimum US$100,000 (for a family of 4 or less) or US$125,000 (for a family of 5 or more) non-refundable contribution to the National Development Fund (NDF).
– Minimum USD $200,000 in a Government-approved real estate project (held for at least 5 years).
– Only 5-day residency requirement (Applicants over 18 years of age need to spend at least 5 days in Antigua and Barbuda in the 5 years following citizenship issuance).